Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

A Trip to Bristol

A couples of weeks ago Drew was working in Bristol for the day so as I hadn't been there in a while I decided to fly down and meet him. I had the full day to myself to explore the city and I was quite excited about being a solo tourist for the day, although slightly nervous that I would get lost!

I started the day by walking towards and going to a museum called M Shed. This was free to get in and was full of interesting facts and history about Bristol. I would definitely recommend visiting if you are in Bristol as it's fun and you can walk around at your own pace.


After this I was pretty hungry so walked towards St Nicholas Market as I had heard there was an amazing choice of food. Not going to lie lunch was the best part of my day! As there is a lot of multi cultural food in Bristol I decided to try a falafel pita wrap from Eat a Pita which was the most delicious, fresh food I had eaten in ages! If I could've went back again that weekend I would've been there!


Yummy!


After refuelling I decided to do what I do best and shop. I popped into Lush where I hadn't been in a while and ended up treating myself to Ro's Argan body conditioner which smells so good and I use it every day (I might do a full review later). I then went to Dorothy Perkins and picked up a few things for my trip to Brussels next month.

Later that night Drew and I met up with my friend Cat and her flatmate for dinner and drinks. It was great catching up with everyone and continuing with the multi cultural food theme we went to a Moroccan restaurant (can't remember then name!). We ordered far too much food but it was worth it.

I have been to Bristol quite a few times as I have friends down there but we rarely do much exploring so I will definitely need to plan our next trip and include some touristy activities.

Do you have any favourite places to visit in Bristol?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin